CEUs - free for members!
Networking with local RDs
Leadership & volunteer opportunities
How to Become a Member of PNW-CRN:
Please complete the National Kidney Foundation / PNW-CRN membership form to purchase an annual membership to PNW-CRN.
Who is eligible to become a member in PNW-CRN?
1. Any Registered Dietitian as defined by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
2. Certified or Licensed Dietitian as defined by the following states: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington.
3. International Dietitian with the equivalence of the aforementioned
4. Special membership is available for physicians, nurses, social workers, and other health professionals.
*Special members will not be able to vote or hold a position on the Executive Committee.
5. There is no requirement to be an NKF member in order to join PNW-CRN
Membership is up for renewal in November of each year. Yearly membership will include web-access to all meetings with CEU certificates provided. Non-members will be charged a fee for each individual meeting. Scholarship aid supporting attendance at professional meetings and/or professional research in the area of renal nutrition may be available, depending on resource availability.
Your membership dues pay for speakers and stipends for continuing education when funds are available.
Annual Dues Annual Membership FREE until March 6 midnight!